Traveling has never been more thrilling as it is today. The possibility of visiting new locales, seeing new sights, and trying new cuisines is enough to get one to want to book a ticket ASAP! That being said, traveling is not always an inexpensive endeavor. Instead, it can be fairly costly depending on a number of factors including but not limited to the location in question, time of year, transportation, accommodation, food. Furthermore, at times you might be required to travel not out of choice but out of urgency in which case you might find yourself in a pickle should you be unable to pay for the trip. That’s where travel on EMI comes in handy. You can travel on EMI without credit cards with ease. Read on to understand how this is a possibility with the Bajaj Finserv EMI card.
Planning a Holiday on EMI
You can plan a holiday on EMI and chart out everything such that even your flight tickets on EMI are accounted for. The Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card is admissible on a number of the country’s leading travel portals including but not limited to GoIbibo, MakeMyTrip, and Yatra. As a Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholder you are entitled to make purchases on each of these travel portals on the understanding that these purchases will be paid for via EMIs.
You can book a holiday with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card by following the steps mentioned below.
- Explore the travel packages, flights, and accommodations on offer in the destination of your choice.
- After finding something that takes your fancy you can proceed to pay.
- Select the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card as your form of payment.
- Identify the tenure of repayment that works best for you.
- Submit and verify your card details with the aid of the OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Confirm your order such that the transaction can be completed.
The EMIs on offer with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card take into account the kinds of purchases you might make when you visit a different place. These expenses include the following.
- Flight tickets
- Booking a hotel
- Book a homestay
- Booking a train ticket
- Expenses while overseas
You are entitled to a 5percent discount which can amount to up to INR 1200 on all domestic flights. In order to avail of the same you must use the coupon MMTBFL.
Why Consider an EMI Card for your Travel Expenses
An EMI card such as the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network card is a viable option for those seeking to travel and need to fund their expenses as it affords you the following benefits.
- You avail of a pre-approved loan amounting to up to INR 1.5 Lakhs
- There is no down payment involved.
- You have the right to choose a term of repayment that works best for you. This may range from 3 to 24 months.
- You can avail of no-cost EMIs which implies you don’t need to pay any interest over the cost of the principal.
- You aren’t required to make any foreclosure charges.
Always understand the public health and safety norms in place for the location you choose to visit and be sure to make ample arrangements such that you can maximize the enjoyment you derive from your holiday. Visit Finserv MARKETS to learn more about traveling on EMIs.